Top places is a photos viewer based on Shutterbug that works on both iPhone and iPad. I think the only remarkable point is the solution of task 8. In particular I chose to manage photos like you find in Camera Roll. There are two functions that let you fulfill this goal. Continue Reading
Graphical Set is a card game based on Set with some improvements:
- cards are presented using generic views and they have diamonds, squiggles and ovals drawn using Core Graphics,
- there are many animations created using UIView and UIKit Dynamics APIs,
- iPhone 4.x and iPhone 5. are both supported either in portrait and landscape.
Set is a card game based on the assignment 3 of course CS193P ”Developing Apps for iOS” from Stanford University. The deck consists of 81 cards varying in four features:
- number (one, two, or three),
- symbol (diamond, squiggle, oval),
- shading (solid, striped, or open)
- and color (red, green, or purple). Continue Reading
Matchismo is a simple card game based on assignment 2 of course CS193P “Developing Apps for iOS” from Stanford University. In this game you have to match cards (from a poker deck) by suit or by rank in order to gain points. Of course matching by rank gives you more points. You can also choose the number of cards you want to match between 2 and 3.
Some weeks ago, I was working on an App where I wanted to develop some kind of photo browser as Camera Roll. Therefore, I wanted something that let you
- pick images from Camera Roll or a generic folder,
- display them as the iPhone or iPad does,
- in landscape and portrait mode,
- with common tap and pinch gestures,
- without consuming a lot of memory.
Il PageRank è un numero che Google attribuisce ad ogni pagina web accessibile dal motore di ricerca. Il nome deriva dalle parole “ranking” (dare un punteggio) e “page” (pagina web) e rappresenta un simpatico gioco di parole visto che uno degli ideatori dell’algoritmo si chiama Larry Page. Continue Reading