Set is a card game based on the assignment 3 of course CS193P ”Developing Apps for iOS” from Stanford University. The deck consists of 81 cards varying in four features:
- number (one, two, or three),
- symbol (diamond, squiggle, oval),
- shading (solid, striped, or open)
- and color (red, green, or purple).
The goal is to find as many sets as you can in order to gain points. A set is a group of three cards that fulfill all these conditions:
- they all have the same number, or they have three different numbers;
- they all have the same symbol, or they have three different symbols;
- They all have the same shading, or they have three different shadings;
- they all have the same color, or they have three different colors.
Sure enough? Try to find a set starting from different configurations.
Now you are a really expert Set player. 🙂
There are a lot of comments inside the project: I hope this helps you to understand how the App works.
Any question? Please, leave a comment below! 🙂